Our HSE Policy
We firmly believe that HSE (Health Safety & Environment) policy is an integral part of our business. We are OHSAS (Occupational health and safety management system specification) certified company. We strictly adhere to all rules and policies as per specifications.
We at Shivas believe in providing a safe and healthy working environment to all our employees and workers, minimizing or even eliminating the risk involved in their day to day activities. We believe that every accident, and therefore every injury, is preventable, and we embed that philosophy into every Shivas project through a combination of technical field procedures and ongoing training programs. We put the personal health and safety of our employees first – wherever they are.
We at Shivas
- Comply with all central, state and local statutory provisions pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Maintain an accident-free and productive workplace by actively promoting safety and health measures with Workers,Sub-contractors and employees.
- Use relevant techniques and methods such as Safety Audits and risk assessment for periodical assessments of the status of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Integrate HSE into all our actions, dedication to incorporate HSE into the daily planning, design and implementation of processes.
- Provide such information, instruction, supervision and training to ensure the Health and Safety at work of all employees
- Create Awareness on Occupational Health, Safety and Environment by training and proper communication of HSE. Policy to Employees, Person working on behalf of the Organization.
Safety is important to us
- Health, Safety and Environment is everyone’s responsibility
- All PPEs issued by the company must always be used by employees, workers and Sub-contractors.
- Our people are our greatest asset and the basis for our success hence their safety is our topmost priority.
- Each employee must be aware of all safety rules, procedures and policies. They are reinforced from time to time.
- Work Executors observe rules and procedures followed by their crews, and immediately enforce appropriate corrective measures whenever violations are observed.
Shivas is fully committed to maintain a safe, healthy and conductive working environment, for the safety of our employees, Workers, subcontractors, equipment, facilities or even the community at large. Our excellent safety record is best illustrated by the trust invested in us by such safety-conscious clients like TATA, CASAGRAND and APPASWAMY REAL ESTATES.